Savage Nights in Ashmere
You have two or three business ventures:
- Apothecary or barber shop (medicine / malpractice).
- Brothel (influence or secrets / disease or scandal).
- Contracting service (influence / betrayal or scandal).
- Extortion racket (influence / turf war).
- Grain mill (influence / fire).
- Inn (secrets / scandal).
- Silver mine (silver / flood or strike).
- Smithy (arms and armour / strike or theft).
- Trade ships (exotic spices / a ship sinks).
- Transportation service (secrets / lost goods).
When you set up a new venture, add it to this list, along with what it produces and possible disasters it could experience. If a venture goes under, remove it from your list. When you have downtime or at the beginning of a session, choose up to three of your ventures to tend to and roll+CHA. On a 10+, each venture you chose produces either its surplus or money for you and you take +1 forward to making requests of your domain. On a 7-9, only one of your ventures produces surplus or money for you, and one venture experiences disaster, such as bankruptcy, legal problems, or the disaster listed. On a miss, all the ventures you chose experience disasters. Ventures you choose not to tend to do not produce for you and do not suffer disasters, but may still experience changes. If a venture produces money, your take is 1d6×100 coins.