Savage Nights in Ashmere
A district of Ashmere. Unusual, in that it is actually located on a different continent than the rest of the city.
- Commercial district, home to emissaries
- Wealthy: Any mundane item can be found for sale. Most kinds of skilled laborers are available, but demand is high for their time.
- Steady: The population is in line with the current size of the steading. Some slow growth.
- Guard: There are armed defenders at all times with a total pool of less than 100 (or equivalent). There is always at least one armed patrol about the steading.
- Exotic: There are goods and services available here that aren’t available anywhere else nearby. List them.
- History, unknown ruins beneath the current structures
- Ineb’s Alchemical Emporium – Run by Ineb, from the Empire of Sand